We are look for an apprentice! If you are interested in Marketing and Media we have a great placement just for you.
Hubspoke Marketing in Darlington are keen to recruit an enthusiastic, talented and hardworking individual with a particular interest in gaining experience in content creation and social media. This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing team as an apprentice to develop skills, knowledge, and experience in a busy marketing business.
Your role with us would include:
- Helping develop and promote campaigns (including the creation of content for social media and email campaigns)
- Designing /creating brand appropriate graphics and layouts
- Helping organise and supporting photo and video shoots
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of the business’ range of products and services
- Work with software such as adobe premiere, after effects, audition, photoshop, film
- Filming documentary style/news video and editing short form video
- Confident use of video camera equipment
- Scheduling posts across various social media platforms
- Building and editing email templates
- Contributing to the maintenance of the website
- Customer engagement through social media channels
- Helping to build brand awareness through a variety of marketing techniques
- To work in assistance to the team, carrying out research, organisation
- General administrative duties
- Understand and follow policies and procedures and support the positive ‘team ethos’
- Any additional duties relating to the role that might reasonably be requested
Requirements and prospects
- An understanding and familiarity of websites and how they work
- A strong competency in literacy, a good command of written English is essential
- The role will require liaising with customers via phone and email, so candidates must have a professional manner
- Good understanding of current trends and creative thinking are important to progression within this role
- Highly organised, good data management skills, ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confidence when communicating with others
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- It is essential that continued professional development is self-maintained, including keeping up to date with emerging audio-visual techniques
- An enthusiastic and hard-working attitude.
- Team player
- Creative flair
- Passionate about video content creation
- Ability to work under pressure
- 5 GCSEs at A-C / 9-4 including maths and English or equivalent qualifications
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, we would hope to see the apprentice progress to a permanent role within our company.
Things to consider
This is a small, ambitious business who needs an apprentice with a can-do attitude who will roll their sleeves up and help out when things get busy.
The role of Content Producer involves writing and creating content, so a creative flair would be an advantage, a good level of spelling and grammar is essential.
Our modern office, located in Darlington Space, is centrally based – very close to public transport links.
If sufficient applications are received this vacancy may close. So please apply early to avoid disappointment.
About the employer
Hubspoke Media offers marketing and media services. We have an obsession with the process of creating impactful media that engages your audience.
We deliver our marketing through engaging content using the power of words, pictures and video.
So what do we actually offer? Simple, Media and Marketing Services.
Media – Words, Pictures and Video.
Marketing – We deliver engaging marketing activities designed to get results for our clients.
Ultimately we deliver impact through our media and marketing services.
Based in Darlington, Hubspoke Media provides Professional Photography, Videography and Written Content Services to both the surrounding areas and Nationally.
Hubspoke Marketing was created in 2016 when owner and Company Director Adam Walker decided to align his passion for photography and enterprise and set up a company that championed small business growth, with professional marketing and media services.
Recognising the growing demand from his clients for media services he developed the Hubspoke Media strand of the business, and in 2021, made the decision to refresh the brand and lead with Hubspoke Media. Hubspoke’s aim stays true to this day – Impactful Media and Impactful Marketing!
We work nationally and regionally to deliver a range of services for our clients. The relationship between strong media and strong marketing is undeniable and through our professional services, we help create successful brands to be proud of. We work to a diverse range of specifications, with Products, Places and People being the foundations of all our work.